About Our Client
A leading global law firm provides coordinated legal advice on the largest and most complex corporate transactions and litigation matters.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Compile and process a high volume of attorney bills to clients on a monthly basis
- Review and edit pre-bills in response to attorney and secretary requests
- Apply retainer/on-account funds as directed by attorney and as per Firm policy
- Process write-offs following Firm policy
- Execute complex bills, such as multiple discounts by matter, split party billing , and prepare electronic bills in a timely manner
- Submit invoices electronically and assist in resolving issues that might arise
- Review and verify accuracy of billing supporting documentation as required
- Research and respond to internal and external inquiries regarding billing issues and problems in a timely manner
- Identify and resolve billing inaccuracies
- Create billing schedules and various other billing analyses as required
- Effectively interact and communicate with attorneys, secretaries and clients
- Distribute monthly partner reports
- Review and update comments for reports distributed to the Finance Committee and Partners
- Attend Partner meetings and weekly management meetings to review unbilled matter comments, matter on-accounts and e-Billing issues
- Work cooperatively with Collections staff and assist with accounts receivable issues to minimize credit balances
- Observe confidentiality of client and Firm matters
- Provide backup assistance as needed
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have 2-5 years of relevant experience using 3E, Elite of Aderant.
What's on Offer
Salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package.