- High Growth Potential
- Great working Environment with a Top Client!
About Our Client
Our construction client is seeking a Billing Specialist for their team! This is an opportunity to work for a great company!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Prepare monthly AIA, work orders, and TM billing for all jobs
- Reconcile vendor invoices
- Maintain all AR notes - related to past due invoices and follow up as needed
- Work closely with project managers, controller, and operations manager to support the financial functions and tasks as needed
- Maintain accurate reporting for all projects
The Successful Applicant
- BS Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- 3-5 years of accounting role experience - construction industry a huge plus
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Great company culture
- Room for growth