- Manage BIM/VDC Coordination on high-profile lab & life science projects!
- Competitive base salary, annual bonus, 401k + match, health/dental & more!
About Our Client
Our client has been leading the construction industry for over two decades. Their portfolio consists of Academic, Corporate, Science & Technology, and Healthcare projects. Their projects, specifically in Corporate and Lab & Life Sciences are valued up to $100 million. They strive to have successful project pipeline and have a reputation for fostering a strong workplace environment. They have a high staff retention rate along with high-profile clients. They are looking for a BIM Manager/VDC professional to join their team.
The BIM Manager - Large-Scale Lab & Life Science Projects will be responsible for:
- acting as the intermediary between designers, clients and architects
- producing and maintaining BIM execution plans
- identifying and measuring BIM implementation
- keeping up-to-date with advancements in building technology
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The right BIM Manager - Large-Scale Lab & Life Science Projects will have:
- 2+ years of experience in BIM/VDC Coordination/Management for a GC, Subcontractor, or AEC Consulting Firm
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field
- knowledge in Autodesk Revit, Navisworks & AutoCAD
- strong communication skills, both verbal & written
What's on Offer
The BIM Manager - Large-Scale Lab & Life Science Projects will receive:
- a competitive base salary up to $130,000+ depending on experience
- annual discretionary bonus
- 401k + match
- health & dental insurance
- promotional/growth opportunities