- Excellent Financial Services Firm in Greenwich, CT
- Fantastic Benefits!
About Our Client
My client is a US-based, excellent financial services firm with an office in Greenwich, CT. They have a collaborative, smaller accounting team.
- Bookkeeping functions
- Journal Entries
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years of relevant bookkeeping experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Articulate, concise, and effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Strong quantitative, financial, and analytic skills
- MUST be skilled with Excel
- Great Plains experience (preferred, not required)
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
- Competitive Salary / Bonus
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Fantastic Benefits