Join a great cosmetics/hair care organization in Long Island!
Competitive base salary/benefits
About Our Client
Skincare/hair care company in Long Island is looking for a bookkeeper/accountant to join their team!
- Control the company's financial commitments, through a periodic check list of salaries and corresponding documents (invoices, contracts, receipts, etc.), in order to comply with deadlines due;
- Program payments of operational expenses, reimbursements, suppliers and services requested by the company, to fulfill the financial obligations;
- Register all payments and carry out the write-down in an integrated system, after checking bank statements of the transactions carried out, in order to control operations;
- Analyze the monthly cash flow and carry out updates and projections (forecast and realized) reporting the critical points to the area management;
- Check bank statements daily in order to maintain control of financial operations and report to management;
- Perform banking accounts conciliation and financial investments, in order to make sure that the bank statement values are in agreement with the accounts, and to justify, always when will be necessary, any disagreements with all supporting documentation;
- Perform all the routines of accounts receivable, write-offs, extensions of overdue titles.
- Support management in new bank funding, analysis of interest rates and income, in order to contribute to decision making.
The Successful Applicant
Experience required: 2 to 3 years.Knowledge for position activities: intensity (*)Accounts Payable and Accounts ReceivableTreasury Operations Financial Sheets Dynamic SheetsElaboration of Short and Medium Term Cash Flow
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and benefits