Rapidly growing organization
About Our Client
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing Tech/ Consumer services organization, in a high volume Bookkeeping position within their Long Island City headquarters.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Performing all Accounts Payable functions
- Perform all Accounts Receivable functions
- Bank/Credit Card Reconciliations
- Assist with Payroll activities
- Local and State Tax filings
- Ad hoc Accounting/ Reporting duties as required
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of Bookkeeping experience
- Experience in within a high volume, fast pace environment, strong understanding of Accounting
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite & Excel etc.
- A great communicated and a team player
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Competitive compensation
- Rapidly growing organiazation