- Real Estate Company based in Edison, NJ
- Looking for Bookkeeper
About Our Client
The client is a Real Estate/Property company based in Edison, NJ. This role is based 5 days in office.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Monitor and update clients and vendors information
- Bank Reconciliations
- Analyze and prepare reports for the President, Accountant & General Manager when needed.
- Manages all financial transactions.
- Maintain organized filing systems
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Report directly to General Manager and President
- Assist with administrative duties
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to perform under pressure due to high call volume
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.