- Quickly growing company
- Work from home flexibility
About Our Client
San Antonio based commercial real estate & construction company with a great reputation!
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for the following:
- Manage A/R processes including owning monthly invoicing and collections.
- Maintain strong customer relationships to ensure we are paid in a timely manner
- Manage all A/P entry by entering bills and to ensure accurate coding.
- Handle all vendor correspondence and document updates
- Review and code all bank transactions to ensure accuracy.
- Process monthly corporate credit card statements and cash expenses, and ensure all expenses are accurately classified.
- Assist with month end close processes including bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Analyze and maintain all accounts receivable accounts, refund accounts, and deposit accounts.
- Assist with annual/interim external audits.
- Additional ad hoc reporting and assignments as needed.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1 year of experience coding invoices and working in an AP or AR focused position.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and hybrid work environment.