- Growing Appliance Company
- Seeking Brand Manager
About Our Client
Our client is one of North America's leading brands of small kitchen appliances. Their mission is to provide the world with innovative products that make every day a better cooking experience.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Launch new products and own the process from end-to-end
- Leverage digital media and ecommerce to be where the consumers are and show relevancy
- Clearly articulate the voice of the consumer through creative briefs and direction for retail-ready packaging development
- Understand CPG retailers and what it takes to win in market, both brick & mortar and ecommerce
- Work cross-functionally with product development, design, sales, video, and photography
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business related field; MBA preferred
- 5+ years prior business experience, marketing roles preferred
- High familiarity with brand development planning, innovation, and creative ideation processes
- Experience developing digital marketing strategy and activation plans to deliver effective personalization
- Demonstrated capability of organization and ability to prioritize
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a bias to action
- Positive energy and drive to win
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Flexible work from home structure.
- Health benefits.