- Opportunity in the Beauty Industry
- Hybrid Job Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global ecommerce beauty company that partners with luxury brands.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage high in stock rate for client's owned brands within US territories
- Provide rolling 18-month forecasts to optimize sales and profits
- Identify best and worst sellers and sales by channel
- Allocate appropriate SKUs by warehouse
- Manage weekly stock and availability reporting to US and Central teams
- Work through aging stock through transfers or promotions with partnership teams
- Work closely with warehouse to arrange transfers and resolve stock discrepancies
- Provide rolling SKU forecasts to Central teams to ensure proper stock availability within the US
- Conduct as needed IWTs for D2C channel
- Work with Central and US teams to understand upcoming promotions or B2B sales opportunities
- Identify risks and opportunities related to inventory levels
- Look at inventory boosts based on assortments, launch dates, promotions, events, etc.
- Collaborate with supply chain on getting orders out in timely manner and limiting potential compliance and shortage chargebacks
- All other duties that may be assigned
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years in planning or forecasting, retail environment a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to demonstrate logical analysis to address business challenges
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel; SQL knowledge a plus
- Ability to filter and prioritize sources of information and identify emerging trends
- Previous experience in working cross functionally with all levels to complete projects
- Flexible and amenable to changes in a fast-pace, high growth environment. Must be able to multi- task while accommodating changing priorities.
What's on Offer
- No experience required
- Global ecommerce company
- Great company culture
- Healthcare, dental and vision benefits