Bridge Construction Estimator
Opportunity to oversee bridge construction from craddle to grave with notable GC
$90k-$120k salary with competitive benefits and fun culture.
About Our Client
Our client has been a leader in the Michigan construction contracting field for over 30 years serving clients across the midwest.
They have a highly qualified staff with experience in the development of commercial, residential, municipal and industrial sites through construction, demolition and remediation activities.
Our client was established in the 1980s in Grand Ledge, Michigan. they are a family owned business that has now grown to add offices in multiple states. They are active in seven states and have been successful in construction activities for many years.
- Assist Project team in the development and updating of the CPM Construction Schedule
- Assist in the development of the Subcontracts and Purchase Orders
- Coordinate, implement and monitor Project Engineer training and development
- Provide support for the Project Superintendent
- Provide leadership to the Project Staff and the Project
- Analyze and monitor job costs and maintain accurate reports
- Manage and be responsible for processing and tracking the monthly Owner Payment Application
- Track, review, and process Change Proposal Requests, Change Orders and, if applicable, claims
- Analyze and complete the Quarterly Profit Projection Reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Previous Civil Construction Experience
- Experienced in HCSS Heavy bad or similar Estimating Software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Products
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Family-Owned company culture
- Full benefits package
- Career Growth (fast track into a division role)
- Work-life balance