Recently Completed Flagship Tower
High Visibility Role
About Our Client
This is a unique career opportunity to work closely with several high-end tenants while overseeing and steering the direction of a recently completed Mixed-use tower.
The candidate will be responsible for the professional management and operation of the property including but not limited to:
- Supervising and coordinating building engineers.
- Supervising and coordinate all security personnel.
- Supervising and coordinating all maintenance and facility staff.
- Insure compliance with local/federal laws and codes
- Review of financial reports, monthly variance reports, invoice coding, operating within budget.
- Coordination with food services and restaurants.
- Construction management including capital improvements, tenant build out and familiarity with construction draws.
- Maintain professional relationships with tenants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience manage a building or multiple buildings housing over 1,000 or more.
- Experience working with restaurant and food services.
- Experience coordinating and planning events related to the success of the building.
- Prior experience in tenant relations and ability to interact with tenants to obtain positive outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivated, self-starter that can operate with limited to no over-site.
- Ability to manage computerized work order systems, reporting sheets, payroll systems, etc.
What's on Offer
- High Visibility role with high-end tenants.
- 401k w/match
- Competitive base pay.
- Performance bonuses.
- Flagship Property