Business Analyst - BCBS239
Opportunity to work for a global investment bank
Opportunity for a long term contract
About Our Client
The Investment Bank operates on a global scale and has a good reputation on the market.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Act as business analyst responsible for BRD, FRD and testing of BCBS 239 controls. Aiming to enhance the firms control framework to build comprehensiveness and data integrity controls.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Experience
* Familiarity with BCBS 239 Controls.
* Prior experience in delivering Data related projects
* Must be a strong writer and communicator with experience writing BRDs and FRDs
* Assist in testing phases to write test strategy, plans and test cases as well as documentation
* Experience working with various Broker/Dealer products including Equities, Bonds, Treasuries, ABS, MBS, Securitized Products, Repos/Reverse Repo, Stock Borrow/Loan
* Ability to work across departments including IT, Operations and various Front and Back Offices
What's on Offer
Compensation is based upon experienceThis position is W2 only
6 months + extension