- Exciting opportunity with a well-funded BioTech
- Opportunity to accelerate your career in a high growth, fast paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is committed to changing the way people experience their diet by providing innovative clinical nutrition products. These products are administered under medical supervision and are intended for patients who require specialized dietary therapies.
- Forecast sales by region.
- Prepare quarterly sales commission reports.
- Research trends in distribution channels.
- Prepare financial performance reports across all businesses.
- Identify key drivers of performance from within data-sets
- Prepare analysis on the success of new products
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent analytical skills required.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and identify gaps or trends, or if a change or new solution is required.
- Proven problem solving, critical thinking and evaluation skills.
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation that is reusable and reproduceable.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with diverse personalities at all organizational levels
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary