Business Development Associate
Fun office environment
Team cultural with alot of opportunities to grow your career
About Our Client
Leading well-known organization with several offices across North America.
- Prepares and executes business development action plans for specific customer/market targets based on priorities. Develops business objectives and their strategies to support overall Business Unit revenue goals in an assigned market segment or specific customer(s).
- Manages the development of project proposals and presentations and leads the presentation to specified clients and customers.
- Communicates the outcome of presentations and relays the specifics of client expectations and other considerations that will influence/impact contract performance.
- Meets with the client/owner to provide advice and planning on new projects to ensure the project gets off to a good start.
The Successful Applicant
- Individual must be hard working and willing to learn
- Must have excellent communication skills, be goal-oriented
- Willing to be trained from entry level to a management position
- Maintain attitude and provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to adapt and troubleshoot problems
What's on Offer
- Base Salary
- Fully covered Health Benefits
- 5 Weeks Vacation