Business Development Consultant
Globally renowned, industry leading firm
Very competitive base salary and huge bonus potential
About Our Client
Michael Page's values and culture are reflected in everything we do, in each of our offices across the globe. It's what sets us apart - join us and you'll receive the best training, support, and development opportunities throughout your PageGroup career and plenty of rewards for your work. No one can match the opportunities we offer - and it's up to you to decide the path your career takes.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 52% of our US staff were promoted last year.
We offer an extremely competitive base salary with uncapped quarterly bonuses.
- Develop and manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Utilize various strategies to sell your services to potential clients, including cold calling, speculative emails, LinkedIn, etc.
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- 2+ years Commercial Sales (Business to Business) experience.
- Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson track record, reward driven)
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Super competitive base salary
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses
- Promotions based upon merit, not tenure
- 20 Days Annual Vacation and 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Commuter Benefits
- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
- Luxurious Quarterly all-expense paid trips for our Top Performers
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
- Complimentary breakfast and soft drinks
- Summer Fridays' Incentives