Business Development Coordinator
Can be onboarded remotely
About Our Client
Michael Page International, a publicly traded firm, is the world's leading professional consulting/recruitment firm. My team and I change lives across the United States by creating opportunity. Our clients include AmLaw Top 25 Law Firms, with gross revenue of $2B+ as well as boutique law firms, Private Equity & Asset Management Firms, with $18B+ in AUM, Top 10 Global Accounting Firms and leading international Management Consulting Firms.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Gathers, organizes, and inputs client and prospect data into the Firm's system.
- Manages data accuracy and integrity and keeps records current on prospect pipeline status for intake purposes.
- Prepares various deliverables which directly support client acquisition such as marketing letters, retainer agreements and compliance materials.
- Prepares and processes all documentation related to client implementation and on-going maintenance, transfer documents and other forms as required.
- Responds to daily alerts or notifications.
- Troubleshoots, escalates as appropriate, and determines the appropriate action required. Coordinates all internal "last contact" reports with the client service team to determine those clients requiring contact or additional attention.
- Coordinates client "touch points" which reinforce the on-going client retention process including anniversaries, Thank You notes, and/or gifts.
- Performs all calendaring functions with both internal teams as well as external prospects and Clients.
- Communicates directly with external parties to coordinate times and venues. Allocates firm resources (room, technology required) appropriately.
- Responds to task requests from Planning team members in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follows up to ensure completion.
- Manages all incoming phone calls; direct callers to most appropriate source for action; use judgment and professionalism to escalate as needed.
- Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing materials.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of legal experience; bachelor's degree required;
- Intellectually curious, motivated, team player with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Experience with the use of online information databases, tools and resources; strong research and writing skills;
- Outstanding client service orientation and listening skills; comfortable and confident in interacting with Firm leadership and attorneys;
- Self-motivated with excellent project management skills and attention to detail;
- Proactive problem solver and issue spotter
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive and competitive benefit program
- Competitive Salaries
- Performance Bonus Program
- Generous Time Off
- Generous Retirement Program including 401(k) Plan
- Group Health, Dental and Vision Insurance