Business Development Executive
Path to Ownership/Partner Status
About Our Client
This organization is spread across the northeast with several existing office for nearly 400 employees. Their Philadelphia based office features 50 employees and growing, this office has the infrastructure in place, along with existing external relationships to get your new team off the ground right away. Due to the importance of this role and the impact it will have on the organization at-large, the firm has created a clear and transparent track for this position to reach partner/ownership status.
In this role, you will be responsible for the growth and development of this organizations site/civil engineering and developer services team. Your over-site will include but not be limited to the successfully executing land development and redevelopment projects while ensuring the execution and preparation of your civil engineering team and documentation. You will work closely with external stakeholders to bring in new business, while growing those relationships and accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional Engineering license for Pennsylvania.
- Significant experience site/civil engineering projects.
- Significant and deep development sector relationships.
- Strong track record and relationships with external architects and private institutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record of managerial/leadership success.
- Experience building teams.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in civil or environmental engineering.
- Extremely motivated and ability to thrive in a self-directed environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Pay.
- Performance based bonus structure.
- Competitive benefits: H/D/V.
- Tremendous growth and earning potential.
- Great location.
- Plenty of modern perks and fringe benefits.