- Join a North American market leader in the Automotive textile space
- Great global company culture - opportunities to work internationally
About Our Client
My client is a 106 year old privately held company headquartered in Boston, MA with operations, design and sales in the United States, Mexico, Germany, Czech Republic, Japan and China. They are the North American market leader for Automotive interior overhead textile laminate composites and have a thriving Medical division that makes Niosh approved N95 masks, surgical and reusable gowns and more. Their Automotive Business Development team has amazing opportunities to work directly with OEM customers including Tesla, VW, Honda, Toyota, GM and many others, as well as many Tier 1 automotive suppliers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Serve as main point of contact to the customer, developing and maintaining relationships with clients across commercial and technical parts of the organization.
- Field customer requests for quotes, interpret key aspects and work with business and program management teams to fullfil.
- Determine opportunities for proposals to new and existing clients.
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Attend meetings at customers; invite the necessary corporate support resources as required.
- Research organizations and individuals to uncover new opportunities.
- Identify and develop new markets to improve the expansion of sales.
- Attend conferences,industry events, and customer entertainment opportunities as necessary.
- Participate in developing goals for the team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training support personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year degree. Preferable fields of study are Engineering or Business.
- 5 years minimum experience in a Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Technical or Technical Sales role. Experience within Automotive supply industry or Textile industry preferred. Automotive interior trim background preferred.
- Routine travel. Much of the travel would be within the Midwest or Southeast US, but occasional travel outside of USA may be required.
- Proficient on computer - MS Office suite, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Refined presentation skills.
- Valid driver's license & reliable transportation - driving & travel are required.
- Can work in a flexible, non-structured work environment.
- Must be a self starter when specific direction is not available.
- Able to work in USA.
What's on Offer
$100K-$125K base salary, 10% target bonus, 15% stretch based on company performance
3 weeks vacation + 11 days holiday
Full health benefits, 401K match and more.
Remote work or onsite or flex schedule are all possible.
If you are interested in applying, submit your resume or reach out to Hannah Kane directly and your resume will be reviewed within 48 hours of submission.