Business Development Manager - Commercial Construction
$120,000 - $150,000 Base + Bonuses+ Exceptional Benefits Package!
Guaranteed autonomy with huge bonus and career progression opportunities!
About Our Client
This National, Leading, Specialist Construction Firm are looking for their Business Development Manager to cultivate existing client relationships as well as bring in new business using their knowledge and experience of ground up, commercial construction projects.
- Taking ownership and leading technical sales/ business development initiatives to win work within the commercial/industrial construction sectors
- Being 'the face of the company' to develop new relationships with key, target clients
- Technical estimating/ Preconstruction
- Managing design/build contracts
The Successful Applicant
- This role would be suitable for a Commercial Construction Project Manager OR Estimator who is looking for the opportunity to move into a lucrative, technical business development position
- Estimating experience is very desirable
- A degree construction management, engineering or similiar
- Within this role you would even have the opportunity to bring your specific projects experience and network of contacts to establish a new business unit for the company!
What's on Offer
If you are a driven and passionate individual who is looking to take your proven project management/ estimating experience to the next level, lead the business development division of this award winning, specialist construction firm, whilst implementing your own knowledge and ideas.
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page Construction!