- Join a well respected Drywall Contractor with great GC partnerships!
- Ground-floor opportunity to join a new Raleigh, NC team!
About Our Client
Our client is a Drywall contractor based out of Maryland. They have been around for over a decade and currently perform a lot of work with some great GCs in the southeast. They are currently expanding operations into the Raleigh-Durham market with a growing pipeline of projects in Raleigh, Cary, and Chapel Hill. They are looking to establish a rooted presence in the region and are looking to put together a great team to help them achieve this goal.
If you are a Business Development Manager with 5+ years of Construction Sales experience, please apply now for immediate consideration or reach out to Tyler directly at (617)-824-2654.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Business Development Manager - Raleigh will be responsible for:
- Help plan, execute, and track external marketing & project development activities.
- Assume external leadership role or committee involvement in relevant trade associations.
- Identify and qualify new project opportunities
- Assume internal leadership role with Leadership for successful delivery of presentations.
- Independently prepare, customize, and critique marketing materials including introduction packages, presentations, etc.
- Support external marketing activities.
- Establish and meet sales goals.
- Develop relationships with targeted General Contractors, Developers, and Architects.
- Assist with special entertainment and other events to promote the company.
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful Construction Business Development Manager - Raleigh will have:
- A bachelor's degree (must have)
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in construction sales/business development (must have)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong industry knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Outstanding relationship building and networking skills
- Must be a self-starter
What's on Offer
The successful Construction Business Development Manager - Raleigh can receive:
- A base salary of $70,000-100,000 (depending on experience)
- Discretionary bonuses
- 401k with 4% match
- Paid Holidays and 2-3 weeks of PTO
- Room for upward mobility into regional leadership