About Our Client
Exciting opportunity with a reputable CPG company. The position can be either in-office or report, as preferred by the candidate. Roughly 200 employees, and rapidly expanding.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Reporting to the Global Sales Leader, the Business Development Manager (BDM) will act as the front line contact for chosen CPG channel partners within focused market segments in the United States and Canada. Working Remotely, The BDM will drive growth through a push/pull strategy utilizing innovation through CPG business. BDMs will engage each partner at every level to build long-term relationships with the partner organization.
The Successful Applicant
* Track top producing partners and areas of improvement through quarterly reviews
* Identify channel improvement areas and work with company resources to provide tools for the channel partners when needed.
* Develop business plans targeting key measurements to track growth
* Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
* Discover and explore business opportunities through research and field travel
* Develop compelling collateral to support business development activities.
* Close new business CPG partners by coordinating requirements; developing a sales strategy; and integrating contract requirements with business operations and engineering.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Compensation
- Quarterly Bonus
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Flexible PTO