Business Development Representative - Database Tech - MA
Join a Leader in Graph Databases
Be part of a team of a rapidly growing BDR team
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in graph database and analytics technology. The platform hepls organizations make sense of their data and drives innovation and competitive advantage. They are a late-stage VC funded organization with over $150M. They have a large customer base- they represent some of the largest global organizations. They are headquartered in San Francisco but have employees all around the country, including a very fast growing team in Boston. They are looking Business Development Representatative to join their Burlington, MA office.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be supporting the growth of the BDR program. You will be the primary point of contact for new prospects and you will participate in other critical projects that contribute to the programs success.
- Identify, prospect, and qualify new leads to develop new revenue opportunities in your pipeline
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve the demand generation process
- Hold high level conversations with targeted executives in prospect companies
- Meet and exceed KPI expectations
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate...
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in business development or software/technology is a MUST
- B.A./B.S is a MUST
- A strong work ethic is a MUST
- Entrepreneurial/self starter mentaility
- Impressive track record- consistently achieving near or over 100% of quota
- Proficient with standard corporate tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Team player
- Effective communication skills
- Technical experience a MUST (internship, class, past job, etc).
Apply TODAY for immediate consideration. If the above qualifications are met, Sofia Masseroli will reach out within 48 hours.
What's on Offer
An offer looks like:
- Competitive compensation ($55 + OTE)
- Path into closing roles
- Benefits package
- Extensive training program
- Entrepreneurial culture