- Join a fast growing SaaS Company already partnered with Top Companies Worldwide!
- Great company culture and benefits!
About Our Client
My client is a growing ed-tech company that's changing the way university's, students, and employers approach research
Through its suite of SaaS web apps, which include job postings, events, appointments, and custom reporting, and more - my client is best in class in providing universities with a platform to better connect students, career centers, and employers.
- Develop client prospects through trade shows, networking, targeted cold and warm opportunities generated from calls, marketing campaigns, and targeted emails from sales campaigns
- Drive sales by understanding and articulating the company's value proposition competitive landscape and customer needs
- Navigate institutional and large organization buying/decision-making processes
- Pre-qualify prospects and advance them through a multistage, consultative sales process
- Forge partnerships as necessary to bring comprehensive solutions to clients
- Represent the company at industry events
- Provide input into sales collateral development and sales strategies (campaigns, cadence, etc.)
- Provide product enhancement feedback to technology and service teams
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Interest in joining a SaaS company! No Sales Experience needed!
What's on Offer
- $60k base salary + commission / bonus amounting to $85k+ in total compensation