- Join an established organization with tremendous career growth!
- Fully remote opportunity, great company culture.
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in qualitative data analysis SaaS. They are a global 150 employee organization and being utilized by 90% of the organizations within their target market. They boast a lot of inbound business and are actively looking to hire four business development reps. This is a 100% remote based opportunity with a highly competitive salary.
- 0-3 years of previous sales experience, software or SaaS sales a plus
- Strong working knowledge of software
- Experience with Salesforce and Outreach.io is a plus
- Experience with consultative selling is a plus
- Experience with SPIN Selling is also a plus
- Experience in Education, Field Based Education, or Qualitative Research is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong intellectual capabilities, self-direction, and strong drive to close sales
- Strong persuasive skills and technical aptitude
- Desire to grow and advance professionally
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Develop client prospects through trade shows, networking, targeted cold and warm opportunities generated from calls, marketing campaigns, and targeted emails from sales campaigns
- Drive sales by understanding and articulating the company's value proposition competitive landscape and customer needs
- Navigate institutional and large organization buying/decision-making processes
- Pre-qualify prospects and advance them through a multistage, consultative sales process
- Forge partnerships as necessary to bring comprehensive solutions to clients
- Represent the company at industry events
- Provide input into sales collateral development and sales strategies (campaigns, cadence, etc.)
- Provide product enhancement feedback to technology and service teams
What's on Offer
- A highly sought after 100% remote based SaaS sales opportunity
- No experience required
- $60k base salary + commission / bonus amounting to $75-85k+ in total compensation