- Attorney will work on a wide range of business immigration cases.
- Excellent working environment, hours and team atmosphere!
About Our Client
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Business Immigration Associate will be responsible for providing immigration law advice and guidance to a wide range of clients, from Fortune 500 companies, FS clients, to technology start-ups. Main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and file a wide range of immigrant and nonimmigrant petitions, including: H-1B, L-1, O-1, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, PERM, TN, J-1, I-140, I-135, Blanket L, etc.
- Prepare responses to Requests for Evidence (RFEs)
- Counsel clients through the PERM labor certification process
- Advise clients on I-9 and EVerify compliance
The Successful Applicant
- JD from an American Bar Association (ABA) accredited law school
- Member in good standing of a US State Bar
- 3+ years of professional legal experience representing clients in all aspects of business immigration law
- Experience dealing directly with clients
- Must have experience with complex writing intensive cases
- Excellent writing skills
- Must be able to provide redacted writing samples for consideration
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, benefits, bonus, great team atmosphere.