- An exciting opportunity to roll out project management methodologies.
- This is a great time to join this fast growing global organization.
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in energy efficient solutions for the industrial space. This company is growing exponentially and adding new headcount to their team. It is an incredible time to join and experience the learning opportunities and upward mobility working with this exceptional company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Reporting directly into the IT Applications Manager, this individual will be responsible for:
- Coordinating all project development and implementation
- Ensuring that project team members develop appropriate tasks, due dates, and deliverables
- Following projects throughout the entire lifecycle from concept through implementation
- Within fiance and manufacturing operations, perform business process mapping
- Conduct project meetings
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Degree in Finance, Business Management, or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in project management interfacing with finance, IT, manufacturing operations
- Project management, process mapping, scheduling, budgeting
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with company match
- New headcount role with lots of upward mobility
- Work for a global organization that is making a positive impact on the climate crisis