Business Unit Controller
Leading Global Manufacturing Company
Looking for a Controller with growth potential to a future VP of Finance role
About Our Client
Our client for the Controller opportunity is a global manufacturer and supplier of OEM and Aftermarket components and assemblies for recreational vehicles, marine, and residential.
- Report financial performance of the company to site, Divisional and Group management on an as needed basis - including formal monthly reporting
- Actively participate in Management Team meetings; provide updates relating to Financials and other areas of responsibility.
- Establish and report against KPIs for the business
- Lead the forecast and annual Budget - ensuring robust processes and adherence to timelines and required deliverables
- Effective cash management - reporting and looking to improve all elements of working capital and control of the capital expenditure budget
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are undertaken on a timely and accurate basis, including periodic stock counts and valuations.
- Ensure accounting policies adhere to Group Policies
- Supervise and direct accounting staff
- Responsible for cash management and regular inter-action with the Group Treasury function, specifically ensuring that Accounts Receivable/Credit Control is tightly managed
- Work with the management team to ensure the financial systems support the business objectives
- Perform the monthly consolidation for the corporate entity, ensure robust standard costing systems are in place.
- Other projects as defined.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, Master's preferred, but not required
- CPA/CMA preferred, but not required
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience as a controller within a manufacturing environment
- International experience highly preferred but not required
- Familiarity with industrial Information Systems and Flows
- Good accounting knowledge
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications and products, business intelligence systems
- Knowledge of Oracle FCCS preferred
- Business minded and strong teamwork
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic and high attention to detail with a passion to win and positively influence a company culture
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary $120,000 - $130,000, bonus, full benefits, 401K, vacation, holidays. Being a part of a growing and innovative company.