Do you have 5+ years experience in NC Programming?
Do you have exposure to an aerospace manufacturing environment?
About Our Client
Our client in a international multisite design and manufacturing corporation setting the benchmark in the supply of engine structures, components and assemblies. They operate in product areas such as aero-structures, engine components and special products.
- Resolves highly complex technical issues and conducts advanced root cause investigations.
- Recommends alterations to design responsible engineer to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
Plans and designs manufacturing processes. Maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization
Determines parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification.
NC program and operation sheet development 5 axis milling.
- Calculates and follows up business case on assigned project.
- Ensures compliance to all company quality standards.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree ideally in an engineering discipline
- Expert knowledge of manufacturing operations & strategies.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to work in a self-directed or team environment
- Ability to manage projects to completion and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, organizational and teaming skills.
- 8+ years experience in related technical field
- 5+ years engineering experience in an aerospace environment preferred.
What's on Offer
Salary, bonus plus benefits.