- Hybrid Role - Based in New York
- are looking for an in-house recruiter to support company growth
About Our Client
Our client is a nationwide leader in banking services with approximately 200 million customer accounts.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
DescriptionResponsibilities* The Campus Recruiter will be responsible for ensuring that the highest caliber candidates are attracted through appropriate on campus marketing and effective screening of candidates.
* This role will manage the on-campus efforts for both the summer internship and full-time programs
* Work to create an on- and off-campus recruiting strategy
* Coordination of all on-campus and in-house activities for schools including presentations, office visits, networking events, and interviews
* Assist in the development and support of diversity candidates recruiting efforts
* Manage relationships with key contacts in the business and at career centers
* Serve as the primary resource for candidates throughout the recruiting process to market the Firm, answer questions and communicate candidate status
* Manage summer intern programs including onboarding, training, placements, events, performance management and offers
* Update and monitor online applicant tracking system for schools/businesses and report on entry hiring statistics as requested
* Perform ad hoc administrative duties as needed
* Travel domestically 20-30% during peak campus recruiting seasons
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree
* 2+ years of Campus recruiting experience
* Demonstrated passion for Campus Recruiting
* Demonstrated problem-solver with strong attention to detail
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Strong event planning skills, virtually and in-person
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Ability to balance multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
* Ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Experience with data reporting and Excel
* Experience using digital recruiting tools
What's on Offer
What is on offer:
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible work environment.
- Access to health and commuter benefits from day 1.