- 100% Remote Flexibility
- Long term internal upward and inward mobility
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Investment Bank in Financial Services that focuses on business accounts, global liquidity, and trade services.
- Overseeing all phases of the audit process while also planning, managing, and executing risk controls on audit projects.
- Monitoring risks for the Firm's business area.
- Delegating with stakeholders and perform a walk-through regarding risks identified.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years experience in Capital Markets or Internal Audit.
- Capacity to work efficiently in a remote environment.
- Excellent analytic, technical, and auditing skills.
- The Capital Markets Senior Auditor will also be expected to community into New York for any company events or relevant meetings.
What's on Offer
- 100% Remote flexibility
- Health, dental, vision, and well-being benefits
- 401(k) savings and retirement plans
- Innovative flex time off policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental benefits
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.