Notable Southeastern GC!
About Our Client
Over the past three decades our client has been a premier General Contractor in the Southeast, completing approximately 700 projects with a wide range in scope, size and function.Beyond providing quality workmanship and comprehensive design/build services, Our client strives to build a relationship of mutual trust and confidence with each of its clients large and small. We accomplish this by putting your priorities first and conducting ourselves with integrity in every aspect of our business. As a result, most of our customers today are return clients or client referrals.
- Read and comprehend work orders to determine stages and types of carpentry projects assigned.
- Go through blueprints and drawings to determine project layouts and dimensions
- Install structures and fixtures according to specific instructions provided and ensure that all frameworks are properly installed
- Measure, cut and shape wood, plastic and fiberglass according to provided instructions and construct frameworks such as wall studs and doorframes*
- Repair and maintain structures made out of wood including windows, frames and floorings
- Inspect buildings and wooden structures to determine need for additions and repair and communicate information to the lead carpenter
- Repair weather stripping and handle building interior and exterior maintenance work
- Put up siding and drywall and ensure that scaffolding is properly erected and safely in place
- Use a variety of hand and power tools to cut and shape wood and fiberglass in addition to properly placing them in desired areas
- Build countertops and handle cabinet and furniture fabrication duties, along with installing metal doors and setting jambs
- Perform interior renovations by performing repair and maintenance work on furniture and wooden framework
The Successful Applicant
- The successful carpenter has strong experience in either commercial and/or residential construction.
- Candidate having their own tools is a plus.
- Experience working with Steel framing and wood.
- On time and great work ethic.
What's on Offer
- Competetive wages $14-18hr
- Guaranteed work with additional projects afterwards. Great pipeline!
- Opportunity to work on high end and once-in-a-lifetime projects in the Augusta market