CFO / Construction Controller
Leadership Position - Daily client interaction with contracts and financials
Growing Company with strong bonus based on company performance
About Our Client
Our client is a well established luxury home builder that has a strong track record of designing and building homes / estates on the East Coast of Florida.
- Ensures that all information needed by managers is timely and accurate including job costs, labor
costs, and overhead costs.
- Leads the development of various financial plans with constant monitoring of planned vs actual
results and site allocation
- Manage the contracts and draw process for stages of construction
- Directly work with clients through the change order process to discuss cost options and impact to overall budget / time line of completion.
- Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of controls and checks
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of Construction Financial Experience
- Bachelors Degree - Finance or related (Also open to Construction Management or similar with strong financial experience)
- MBA / CPA preferred
- Experience managing 3rd party contractors and general contractors
- Audit experience
- Team player that will represent the company directly on a day-to-day basis.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Strong (Bonus structure) - Based on company performance
- benefits package
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay