CFO - Investment Bank
Well established investment bank
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most well established investment banks in New York. It is focusing on M&A advisory.
Essential duties include:
- Development and execution of strong budgetary and management reporting analytics and monitoring to support management decision making
- Responsibility for execution of US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards, with a particular focus on revenue recognition
- Broker Dealer Regulatory and US GAAP Reporting
- Head Office Reporting
- Board Reporting
- Annual US GAAP Audited financial statements
- Develop financial and tax strategies in a partnership tax environment Annual tax returns
- Operational Accounting including Cash Reconciliation, Payroll, and Accounts Payable functions.
- Experience in operating and managing financial systems in a controlled environment
- Implement Operational best practices including strong controls in conjunction with the Second Level control function at the parent company.
The Successful Applicant
The CFO should have a CPA or a master's degree in accounting or a related field or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience. Should have experience in partnering with senior management and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Great company culture
- Excellent benefits
- Growth opportunity