- Growth opportunity with a top ENR firm
- Generous compensation package with the ability to WFH consistently
About Our Client
We are partnered with a very reputable General Contractor on a search for an experienced Construction Estimator. The company has been in business over 100 years with a very strong pipeline of work. They are looking to expand their construction team as part of their growth plan by hiring an estimator to take on some key responsibilities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Works with Operations Manager & Engineering to form costs & labor costs on special projects.
- Generates estimates & proposals for selected projects.
- Obtains bidders lists for projects that have been scoped & estimated.
- Actively pursues bid projects with timely follow up & awareness of project status.
- Assists walk-in customers with project & product inquiries.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or Project Management preferred
- 4-20 years years of experience in commercial construction
- Industrial/design build experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience Estimating projects based off blue prints
- Interest in Estimating as a career - ambitious, motivated professionals
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Full health insurance package & 401k match plus
- PTO & paid holidays
- Flexible work hours