- Opportunity to have career growth and stability
- Work on multi-million dollar luxury residential projects in Chicagoland area
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing developer that has 3 different sectors, architecture, project management, and labor, all under one roof. They are looking for an individual who works well as a team player and is looking to grow with a strong Chicago-based construction company.
- A boutique firm specializing in residential interior
- Project Portfolio: luxury multi-family residential and high-rise projects
- Revenue: Yearly revenue $12 M
- Project Locations: Downtown Chicago and surrounding areas
- Great culture & work/life balance
- Opportunity to work on high-end residential projects in Chicago
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Managing all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 5-8 years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- TI and ground-up experience with luxury residential or high-rise projects
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details.
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- $90K - $120K
- Bonus Potential Based on Profit of Projects (Ex. $300K/year is 6%, up to 10%)
- Strong work/life balance and great team-oriented environment
- 20 PTO Days, 10 Paid Holidays with Summer Fridays
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- Company outings
- Great compensation package
- Work on luxury residential projects in Downtown Chicago