Chief Estimator - Commercial Construction
Take a leadership role on this firm's executive team!
Report in to the firm's president!
About Our Client
This firm is located in the Central/Western Massachusetts region and has focused on commercial construction projects within the multifamily, institutional, and public sectors. They have been entrenched in the Massachusetts construction industry for several years, earning their top reputation due to an excellent customer service and second-to-none results. As of late, they have grown their staff to roughly 30 people and their pipeline of work has increased significantly also.
The Chief Estimator - Commercial Construction is responsible for:
- overseeing the current preconstruction team
- reporting to the President of the business
- managing all outgoing estimates for the firm
- guaranteeing that the best bids are provided for each respective subcontractor, according to the demands of the project workload
- building and maintaining client relationships with area institutions
Please apply today for immediate consideration within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
The right Chief Estimator - Commercial Construction has:
- a minimum of 10 years of estimating experience
- project experience over $10 million in value
- project background in multifamly, academic, or public work (strongly preferred)
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field
- the capacity to lead and develop a team of strong professionals
What's on Offer
The Chief Estimator - Commercial Construction receives:
- base salary between $100,000 and $120,000
- a bonus plan paid annually based on performance
- healthcare/dental insurance
- 401k retirement account
- 3 weeks vacation