Chief Estimator - Commercial Construction
Lead and manage the firm's Estimating department!
Assume an executive-level role working right alongside the firm's President!
About Our Client
This firm is located South of the city and has been in operation for several decades. Given it's family-owned origins, the company is dedicated to retaining their relaxed, friendly office environment while also driving their business forward into the future and growing strategically. Currently, they are bringing in around $30 million in annual revenue; however, they are poised to bring in close to $50 million annually within the next couple of years.
The Chief Estimator - Commercial Construction is responsible for:
- reporting to the firm's President
- working alongside the President and business development team to win new work and foster client relationships
- overseeing the Preconstruction arm of the company
- growing the Estimating department and adding key hires to the existing team
- representing the firm in client negotiations and serving as one of the main faces of the company
Please apply today for immediate consideration within 24 business hours.
The Successful Applicant
The right Chief Estimator - Commercial Construction has:
- project experience between $5 million and $15 million
- familiarity with market sectors such as multifamily, retail, restaurant, and historical renovation
- Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field (preferred)
- served, at a minimum, as a Senior Estimator within a reputable local business
- managed other individuals and has experience growing teams with new hires
What's on Offer
The Chief Estimator - Commercial Construction receives:
- base salary between $150,000 and $170,000
- company bonuses paid annually
- healthcare and dental insurance
- monthly car allowance
- retirement account plus company match
- 3 weeks vacation