- Growth opportunity with a company that has a strong pipeline
- Generous compensation, ownership opportunities, and strong bonus
About Our Client
We are partnered with a very reputable General Contractor on a search for an experienced Estimator. The company has been in business over 40 years with a very strong pipeline of work. They are looking to expand their construction team as part of their growth plan by hiring an estimator to take on some key responsibilities.
- Works with Operations Manager & Engineering to form costs & labor costs on special projects.
- Generates estimates & proposals for selected projects.
- Obtains bidders lists for projects that have been scoped & estimated.
- Actively pursues bid projects with timely follow up & awareness of project status.
- Assists walk-in customers with project & product inquiries.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or Project Management preferred
- 8+ years of experience in construction, federal/government experience is a plus
- Industrial/design build experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience Estimating projects based off blue prints
- Interest in Estimating as a career - ambitious, motivated professionals
What's on Offer
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package - depending on years of experience
- Strong Benefits Package
- 401K with company match
- Bonus potential
- Generous PTO + paid company holiday's
- Paternity/maternity leave
- Flexible hours
- Company events