Opportunity to work on multiple negotiated bids primarily focusing on medical
Competitive salary and benefits at a top-ranked General Contractor
About Our Client
My client is a mid-sized general contractor based in Seattle. They specialize in a variety of commercial construction projects, both ground up and interior. Their main markets focus on healthcare, academic, life science, and government contractors. They are seeking a Chief Estimator to manage projects while supporting a team.
- Determine bid work feasibility.
- Keep updated on pricing and technology.
- Cost evaluation.
- Assist with preparation of general contracting proposals, participate in presentations, and responsible for closing sales.
- Put together bid package and compile analysis relative to bid work.
- Review final estimate packages.
- Coordinate the project cost estimating process with project staff.
- Calculate material quantity requirements.
- Establish relationships with subcontractors, material suppliers and other industry professionals.
- Meet trade bid requirements.
- Ability to provide both conceptual estimates of cost and detailed line item budgeting for projects in various stages of development and design.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Building Construction Technology, or related field
- 15 years of construction experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong computer systems knowledge
- Ability to manage client relationship and customer service skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 100% paid health
- Life insurance
- 3 weeks PTO