Two General Contractors that are both looking for a Chief Estimator
Both have been around over 100 years, pay is wide open to negotiation
About Our Client
Both of our clients in need of Chief Estimators are multimulti-generation family owned general contractors who have both been in business for over 100 years. They offer excellent benefits including profit sharing, bonus potential (top performers earning up to 40%), and structured career development. They are a full-service company who manages projects from new construction to renovations and additions.
- Will manage a team of 6 estimators immediately, potentially 7-8 within two years of starting.
- Provide all types of estimates (conceptual, detailed, self perform, hard bid, negotiated and cost models).
- Choose subcontractors to include in building process.
- Communicate and interact with sub-contractors and component suppliers such as concrete, steel, joist, precast and masonry.
- Interact directly with project owners as required including oversight of meetings with partners and senior project managers.
- Reviewing and approving pricing for all final estimates.
- Provide work assignments to the estimating team and ensure accurate estimation is delivered into final estimate.
- Responsible for training/mentoring and timely performance of estimating team.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of estimating experience
- Understanding of construction law & accepted business practices
- Strong teamwork, communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills
- Associates (required) or Bachelors (preferred) in construction management or engineering
- Diverse project experience
What's on Offer
- Salary is open to negotiation ($110-$150k)
- Excellent career and leadership growth opportunities - add value immediately!
- Direct line to Director of all Preconstruction if you so choose that path
- Market leading benefits packages
- Flexible working, tons of autonomy
- Reviews every year