Ability to make an immediate impact on the business
Immediate leadership position with several return clients
About Our Client
My client is a notable general contractor operating in the Central Florida market. They have a steady pipeline of projects and have been operating normally.
- Assigns responsibilities for estimating team on each project.
- Reviews project plans and specifications and coordinates with the team to confirm complete scope.
- Identify risk issues and their order of magnitude
- Interact directly with project owners as required including oversight of meetings with partners and senior project managers.
- Reviewing and approving pricing for all final estimates.
- Provide work assignments to the estimating team and ensure accurate estimation is delivered into final estimate
- Maintain positive cost control practices within, but not limited to: change orders, buyouts, and projections
- Assist in settling invoice or contract disputes
- Actively participate in pre-bid conferences
- Provide excellent leadership skills to a team
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of estimating experience
- Bachelor's degree in a construction related field
- Previous experience estimating projects up to $30M
- Proficiency with estimating software and spreadsheet design such as On-Screen Takeoff, Prime Bid and PlanSwift
- Ability to perform both hard bid and conceptual bids
- Excellent references
- Willingness to lead a team and mentor junior employees
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- 401k contributions
- Bonus potential