- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting
- Establish yearly financial objectives
About Our Client
Our client is a Bitcoin firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Communicate, engage and interact with Board of Directors, CEO and Executive Leadership Team.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company's plan for growth and expansion.
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss, forecast vs. budget and weekly cash flow.
- Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
- Identify, develop and execute analysis of business initiatives, product launches and/or new service offerings.
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software. Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise company financial staff.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for company's board of directors and SEC filings.
- Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all local, state and federal tax returns.
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems
- Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; Manage preparation and support of all external audits.
- Oversee cash, investments and asset management area.
- Utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight into the organization's plans and operating budgets.
- Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, public auditors and officials.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA a strong plus
- 1 year minimum experience as a CFO in a publicly traded corporation.
- 10+ years total accounting or finance experience
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of GAAP, IFRS, SOX compliance and SEC reporting.
- "Hands On" ERP Systems Experience - SAP, JD Edwards or PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence - ability to motivate staff.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and bonus.