Chief Financial Officer - Construction Industry -Greenville, SC
The CFO will lead all accounting functions and sit on the executive committee.
Growing business and opp to impact an excellent GC in Greenville.
About Our Client
The Chief Financial Office will manage all Accounting and Finance aspects for this Multi-Hundred Million Dollar Construction Company. The client itself are one of the leaders in their space in the region and are looking for an Executive Finance leader to join the team. Located in Greenville, South Carolina, this position is immediately active. Please submit your resume to the position and contact Susanna Noe at 617-824-2666.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the company's financial function and performance.
- Manage the accounting team and oversee accounting functions.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends.
- Participate in continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
- Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with focus in finance, accounting or business required
- MBA - highly preferred
- CPA and Audit experience preferred
- 15+ years experience within accounting with clear career progression
- 10+ years experience within an accounting role in the construction industry required
- Software skills: Sage300/TIMBERLINE and ProCore highly preferred
- Results-driven, empathetic leadership and collaboration
- Advanced interpersonal communication skill set
- Incredible organization, self-motivation and need to constantly improve
- An ambitious yet selfless professional approach, interested in making a positive impact
- Strong analytical skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus on top of salary
- Sit on the executive committee and be the right hand to the President
- Insurances provided
- 401k - up to 5% match
- Company sponsored social events quarterly