Chief Financial Officer
Respected name within Financial Services
Equity within the company
About Our Client
Leading international Financial Services Firm
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the company's financial function and performance.
- Manage the accounting team and oversee accounting functions.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends.
- Participate in continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
- Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (MBA / MST strongly preferred)
- 5-7 years experience at the mid-to-senior executive level
- Must have experience in the construction or civil engineering industry
- Working knowledge in P6, eCMS, Excel and/or Timberline software
- Expert knowledge of finance, accounting, forecasting, budgeting principles
What's on Offer
- Ability to lead an organization with a strong reputation- Equity