Chief of Staff - AdTech
Newly created role due to company growth.
Opportunity to define a new role at a well known company.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading AdTech company with operations globally.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Strategic advisor and counsel to the CEO, helping to drive forward the strategic initiatives of the Company
- Serve as an information funnel and filter to keep CEO priorities focused and moving along
- Create and maintain cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success; find the gaps across the company and take the lead on filling them
- Act as a gatekeeper, ensuring CEO's involvement in a project at the precise right moment
- Support CEO in delivering timely working communications including drafting professional emails and sharing follow ups with key stakeholders.
- Draft company correspondence, reports, board decks, and presentations in coordination with and guidance from the CEO and Chief Communications Officer.
- Manage the meeting cadence for the board of directors and leadership team, ensuring materials are sent in advance, time is well spent, and objectives are achieved
- Partner with the Senior Leadership team to drive strategic vision of the Company, jumping in when necessary
- Manage preparation and prioritization of day-to-day projects and tasks, evaluating opportunities and determining priorities within the schedule.
- Support key leaders on any due diligence work
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus but not required
- 10+years of consulting, corporate strategy and/or executive management experience
- Corporate AdTech experience or experience with AdTech clients as a consultant
- Strongly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to diffuse work conflict without bringing it to the attention of the executive leader using strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly resourceful
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strategic mindset
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits.