- Opportunity to bid, win, and manage civil construction throughout central MI
- $70k-$120k salary with competitive benefits and strong company culture
About Our Client
Our client has been a leader in the Michigan construction contracting field for over 30 years serving clients across the midwest. They have a highly qualified staff with experience in the development of civil, commercial, residential, municipal, and industrial sites through construction, demolition, and remediation activities.
Our client was established in the 1980s in central MI. They started out a small business that has now grown to add offices in multiple states. They are active in seven states and have been successful in construction activities for many years.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities of the Civil Construction Project Manager or Civil Construction Senior Project Manager are:
- Assist Project team in the development and updating of the CPM Construction Schedule
- Assist in the development of the Subcontracts and Purchase Orders
- Coordinate, implement and monitor Project Engineer training and development
- Provide support for the Project Superintendent
- Provide leadership to the Project Staff and the Project
- Analyze and monitor job costs and maintain accurate reports
- Manage and be responsible for processing and tracking the monthly Owner Payment Application
- Track, review, and process Change Proposal Requests, Change Orders and, if applicable, claims
- Analyze and complete the Quarterly Profit Projection Reports.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Civil Construction Project Manager or Civil Construction Senior Project Manager applicant will have:
- Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering required
- Previous Civil Construction Experience required
- Experienced in HCSS Heavy bad or similar Estimating Software a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Products
What's on Offer
On offer for a Civil Construction Project Manager or Civil Construction Senior Project Manager is:
- A competitive base salary ranging from $70,000 - $120,000 depending on applicant experience
- Yearly performance bonus ranging from 10% - 15%
- Company Vehicle + Gas Card
- Award-winning company culture
- Benefits package including fully employer-paid health insurance
- Career Growth (the fast track into a division manager role)
- Work-life balance
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Apply now for immediate consideration! All applicants will receive feedback on their candidacy within 1 business day.