Civil Project Manager
Come be a part of this well known Civil GC
Opportunity to utilize your Heavy Cvil background.
About Our Client
NJ based general contractor that specializes in heavy highway construction, pile foundations, concrete construction, sitework, excavation, emergency maintenance, as well as marine construction. They have built its successful reputation on its commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Set up project timely. Review specifications including contracts and drawings to determine construction requirements and to plan procedures.
- Manages overall project performance (scope, safety, quality, schedule, innovation, cost, and customer satisfaction), coordinating site specific project management or coaching during the initiation and planning phases.
- Serves as single-point of contact, establishing, maintaining and managing customer expectations regarding the project performance
- Reports project status and performance data as required to executive management.
- Ensures compliance with the in house Project Management and Safety Standards
- Plans, executes, monitors, controls and continuously works towards successful project completion.
- Manage onsite vendors and subcontractors to ensure level of performance is within scope.
- Maintain and complete accurate and consistent submittal logs
- Provide updates, schedules and reports as requested.
- Coordinates and oversees that all team members have been provided the proper safety training and equipment.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in Civil Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, or related field required.
- 5-10 years of construction project management experience.
- Thorough understanding of construction industry practices, processes, and standards and their impact on project activities required.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills required.
- Planning/Organizing-the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently. Has the ability to schedule, attend and lead meetings as necessary.
- Quality-the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability-the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits