- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Opportunity to work on high profile projects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Civil Contractor who specializes in underground utility, tunneling and excavation services. They are looking to add a Project Manager to their to team to be a part of their impressive pipeline of projects and to establish themselves as a leader within the organization.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Civil Project Manager will:
- Manage overall project performance (scope, safety, quality, schedule, innovation, cost, and customer/owner satisfaction).
- Serve as the single point-of-contact, establishing, maintaining and managing customer/owner, and subcontractor expectations regarding overall project performance.
- Report project status and performance data to owner and team members
- Set-up job cost codes and budgets and approve invoices with job cost codes
- Ensure that project reporting is submitted on-time (Submittals, Minority, Progress, etc.)
- Review supplier and subcontractor quotes; Order materials for jobs using company's PO System
- Prepare schedules for jobs
- Attend job meetings including pre-construction, project, and staff meetings
- Assist with take-off for job proposals/bids
- Monitor quantities on completed work and prepare pay applications
- Expedite change order work and record invoices
- Prepare job contact list and project manual for field personnel
The Successful Applicant
- College Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in heavy civil underground utilities
- Estimating experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to travel approximately 20%
What's on Offer
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus potential
- Family-Owned company culture
- Full benefits package
- Career Growth