CLASS A CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT
Looking for a Superintendent with High-end Corporate Interior experience
Texas based Reputable General Contractor with a strong and growing pipeline
About Our Client
This company is known for its extensive national reach and high-profile projects in various sectors from corporate interiors, healthcare, industrial office, data & technology centers, and showrooms with projects ranging from $2MM to $20MM. They are growing in huge demand in the DFW market, which is why they are looking to add a Superintendent to their high energy team.
- Communicating directly with on-site staff including the PM and Subcontractors to go over full details of project cost, staffing for individual projects, as well as scheduling.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Have a thorough understanding of interpreting plans and specs for building and construction
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Superintendent Will Have The Following:
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in the construction industry with a GC specializing in class A corporate interiors of project values $2MM and up.
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Superintendent.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Bonuses based on merit and profit.
- 401K matched 4%
- 2 Week PTO and 5 sick days
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Relocation package if neccessary